Major/70: Featuring a 50' pitching distance and 70' base paths, this new division is offered as an option to other league formats, and still includes a tournament trail from District competition through World Series.
- Participants in this division are allowed to take leads, steal bases, and learn the competitive rules of baseball while enjoying the game.
- 1 Practice Per week (Spring/Fall)
- 10-12 Games (Spring/Fall)
- End of Season Tournament (Spring only)
- Full Rules and Procedures may be found here