Recommended for ballplayers ages 9-10. Players build and refine their fundamental skills while beginning to understand game strategy and teamwork. In most regions, participants first experience post-season tournament competition in this level. All games played on 60 ft base paths
- AA – Players who are 9 years old. Modified pitching rules exist in this level to protect young arms (2 innings/game)
- AAA – players who are 10 years old. There are also modified pitching rules in this division (3 innings per game)
- GHBL reserves the right to combine AA and AAA pending registration numbers.
- 1 Practice Per week (Spring/Fall)
- 10-12 Games (Spring/Fall)
- End of Season Tournament (Spring only)
- Full Rules and Procedures may be found here